The Cabinet Office – September 2003 – September 2005 - Service Management Specialist in a Consultancy role for the Cabinet Office for a large project. The work included:
- Designing the Service Management regime
- Planning the Service Desk
- Specifying Vendor selection criteria
- Negotiating SLAs
- Designing detailed processes.
- Training the staff to ITIL® Foundation level
The project is a cross-government initiative, involving negotiations with 10 partner organisations. The nature of the project means that I am unable to give any further details.